The Mobile app 'E-Dhaga' was launched by Smt. Smriti Z. Irani, Honorable Minister of Textiles, Govt. of India, on 19 Dec. 2016.
The E-Dhaga App is available in Google Play Store and can easily be downloaded in few steps.
The app can be downloaded directly from the link given below.
The App is available in 10 languages viz: Hindi, English, Urdu, Bangla, Assamese,Odiya ,Kannada,Tamil,Telugu, and Malayalam.
Key Benefits of E-Dhaga app:
The app is useful to the weavers in following manner:
- Weavers can access the information anytime anywhere.
- Weavers can see their complete profile.
- Weavers can place their indents online and see the details of their earlier placed indents and their status.
- Weavers can make the payments by online digital payment system and also see the details of their earlier payments.
- Weavers can access the shipment status.
- Weavers can view the unused quota at any point of time under 10% schemes.
- Weavers can view the yarn stock in NHDC’s depots, Warehouses and CFCs.
- Weavers can see the product catalogue.
- Weavers can see the supplier list.